Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Podcast Episode 39 Is Now Available!

Hello Everyone,

I know that I have been remiss in posting my podcast as of late, please accept my apologies to all my wonderful listeners.

But Episode 39 is now available!  Get caught up on all the happenings and glimpses of what is to come in the near future.


Listen in from your computer by clicking here and then on Episode 39, or go to iTunes and download the episode to your iPod or MP3 Player.

Remember it is always free.

Oh and make sure you stop back tomorrow for the setting of the Blogger's BOM!


Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Torie said...

Enjoyed the podcast as I drive through the start of the rains.

i had bought the magazine at SAMs Club because I liked the price and the cover quilt. I was vey happy to see it was yours.

All the best.

Denise in PA said...

Hi Jackie - what is the name of the magazine you mentioned in your podcast? I didn't hear you actually say the name and I'd love to try to find a copy. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...