Thursday, February 16, 2012

Designing A Quilt On A Mac ~ Lesson 4

Hello Everyone,

It is time for Lesson 4 of Designing A Quilt On A Mac.  Please accept my apologies for taking so long to upload this, but I hope that you have all been playing with your Mac and designing lots of fun quilty things!  I am curious and would love to see what you all have come up with.  Send me an e-mail with the creations you made, I would love to see them!

In the meantime, enjoy Lesson 4!



Don't forget you can also refer back to the lessons by clicking here and going right to my YouTube channel for refresher courses.

You also can find them under the new "Tab" that I created at the top of this blog titled "Tutorials".

Have a great time designing!

Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

qandlequeen said...

I can't see the video - it says it's private

Unknown said...

Thank you for letting me know! I fixed it now!

Sharon T said...

Your tutorials are clear and oh so easy to follow. Thank you so much for all the time and effort you put into doing this for us. You are awesome!

Lorac.m said...

Thank you! I am having so much fun with this! I can't wait for the next lesson!

Soldes 2012 said...

This blog is really interesting.I impress by this blog.Thanx to share with us.

Cathi said...

Thank you!! Now I'm going to play with designing on the Mac. I'm sure it's going to be much more fun than working on the old PC laptop!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...