Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Blogger's BOM... Month 11

Hello Everyone,

I can't believe it...  it is month 11 already!!  We have had some fantastic blocks by some fantastic designers, haven't we??

Here is what we have seen so far...


If you are just joining in, you can go over to my left side bar and you will find all the links for each month's tutorials.  They will remain their permanently so that you can refer back to them at any time.

Don't forget to check out the Flickr group too.  Tons of great variations on the designs.  Just click here.

But let me introduce the designer for this month's block...


My good friend Victoria Findlay Wolfe.  She has cooked up a great block for you to make this month and I am sure you will enjoy! 

Just click here to see her tutorial.

Also, you should know she has her own book coming out in November!!  It is going to be a great book, I know, I have seen many of the quilts going into this masterpiece.


You can pre-order her book on Amazon, I also know that Victoria will have them available as will I, in limited quantities.  So, be sure to get yours.  

But in the meantime, enjoy her rendition of this month's Blogger's BOM.


Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

Can you believe the end is almost near???

Nedra said...

The year has gone by really fast. I love looking at my blocks all together, and am excited to add Victoria's to the design wall.

Glenna @ Hollyhock Quilts said...

Great stuff, Jackie! So many talented folks out there. Thanks so much!

Pieces to Love said...

I need to get back on the wagon, I fell off when we went on vacation in October.

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

Hey Jackie!! Loved making and designing this months block!! Thanks for the lovely post!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...