Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Indigo

Hello Everyone,

I am so excited to introduce you to a brand new quilt ~ Indigo!  Indigo is special because it was designed by my friend Pat Bravo of Art Gallery Fabrics.


It is made with a combination of her wonderful fabrics in teals, greens, and yellows.


Beautiful!  I know, I have seen it first hand, I quilted it for her!  Very excited to have worked on it.


But I am even more excited to tell you that Pat and I have combined our efforts to bring Indigo to you...


Exclusively through my shop, Canton Village Quilt Works.  Yes, that is right, you can buy the kit to make this gorgeous quilt from my shop.  The kit includes all the fabric for the top and the binding as well as a downloadable pattern for the instructions on piecing the quilt.

If you are as in love with this quilt as I am, just click here to purchase your kit!  Also, make sure you go and tell Pat how much you love her quilt too!  You can find her here and here  and here.

By the way, if you haven't heard the interview that I did with her at Quilt Market, you can still listen to us on my podcast by clicking here or you can download from iTunes for free.  Enjoy!!


Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark

9 comments:

Elisa Black said...

Wow, Jackie-- that is a beautiful quilt!! I would most certainly add it to my list of things I want to make, however its a mile long and way too ambitious as it is. Those colors together are great. Its hard to see what kind of quilting you did on it. I know from the Pat Bravo fabrics I've purchased from you that her fabrics truly feel dreamy when you work with them. Thanks for sharing!

Abby and Stephanie said...

Congratulations! You two are a winning combination and I love the colors -- fresh and summery.

*karendianne. said...

What an amazing quilt, Jackie. Absolutely!!! Fantastic fabrics. Alluring. Stunning.

beaquilter said...

what fun colors, looks like the isosceles Go! die or close to it...
cool quilt

CapitolaQuilter said...

The quilt is wonderful both fabric and pattern. Just love it.

InGa said...

Beautiful quilt and colors.
Make me think about summer... :-)

Pat Bravo said...

I'm immensely happy to have collaborated with you for this project. The quilt is very easy and fun to make, and the result is pure blue joy! Thank you Jackie,
Love,

Mama Pea said...

I see the fabric now, too, Jackie. Thanks!

Soldes 2012 said...

This fabrics are look so beautiful.Yellow and blue color combinations are look so great.I really like this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...