Monday, August 19, 2013

Gaggles are Giggling...

Hello Everyone,

Yesterday marked the last day of my workshop in Arizona.  First, I must say what a wonderful group of ladies I had in the class!  I loved each and everyone of their stars and their geese.  Yesterday, we I had them working on their border geese and they are fantastic!!


I love this... it is going to be a two color quilt.  I just can't wait to see it finished.


And Ooooo how I love the brights on the black, they just pop.


This version was so different from the others and I love this one too.


These geese are the four corners of the quilt.  If you take the four corners and arrange them in this manner you have a great beginning for a placemat, don't you think? 


This was the classroom.  The ladies were all busy and very productive throughout the day.  See my quilt hanging in the front... the black and white?  

If you would like to see all the photos from the class, just click here.

If you would like to take the Technique of the Month ~ Glacier Star Class, I will be teaching at 35th Ave Sew and Vac in Arizona, beginning in January.  Come join me... Seven of these ladies have already registered and are ready to go!!  Just click here for more information and to register.

Hope to see you there.

Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...