Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What Are You Working On Today?

Hello Everyone,

This past week I have been unable to stop my urge to create with African Fabrics!!  I dug in to my bin and just started cutting and cutting and cutting.


Glorious bright and bold colors and designs.  Scrap HEAVEN!


Then I started sewing and sewing and sewing... but I can't show you just yet, I am still sewing.

So what have you had the urge to work on lately???

P.S.  If you are in Rhode Island... please visit me!  I will be doing a workshop and lecture tomorrow at the Narragansett Bay Quilters in East Greenwich!  I would love to see you.


Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark

11 comments:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Can't wait to see what you do with that little lot,
It will defiantly be bright and cheerful .xx

antique quilter said...

have fun in RI! I am making 4 patches :) I did the same thing cut up lots of fabrics for a few weeks now I just get to sew up a couple of quilts from the strips I have been thinking about making , showed one yesterday that I just finished
Kathie

Anonymous said...

I'm working on a Double Slice Layer Cake using Rooftop Garden fabrics

beaquilter said...

fun fabrics! yesterday I started quilting a customers quilt, after doing one row I ralized the tension was WAY off and it's taken me 4hrs to rip out what took me 10 min to quilt!! SIGH, I did make a pumpkin pillow inbetween though.

em's scrapbag said...

Love your vivid African prints. Can't wait to see what you make from them.
I'll be doing some big stitch quilting today.

Nifty Quilts said...

These are gorgeous! I'll look forward to seeing what wonderful things you're doing with them.

Abby and Stephanie said...

Such a bold pile of goodness. Not sure what I'm working on today until I have lunch and head downstairs. But I think it will involve polka dots!

WoolenSails said...

I wish I could come, it is just down the road, but still recovering from a bad cold.

Debbie

Cathi said...

What a wonderful riot of colour those photos hold! I can't wait to see what you make of them.
Today I'm playing with the Memories of Smudge layout ... again.
If you ever do a workshop in Ontario, let me know!

InGa said...

Beautifull scrap, no wonder you are sewing. I'm working on a new "Wicked" picture. My day for presenting is the 22nd.
UHU..... :-)

apple blossom said...

can't get the pdf file for the candy corn block to download.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...