Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Quilt Market ~ The Floor is Open!

Hello Everyone,

The first REAL day of market is when the market floor opens up.  Eager market goers all wait at the doors for 9:30 AM when they open up, we all make our way in to see what is new and exciting in the quilting world.

One of the first things that I wanted to share with you is my latest design. I first showed it to you here, but...


here it is all made up and hanging in the Windham booth... along with some snazzy pillows on the sofa.


See it really is mine!!  Woohoo!

Then I was asked by my friend Stephanie of Loft Creations to find her quilt Peek A Boo Street in the United Notions/Moda booth.


Here it is, isn't it too cute?


I was lucky enough to see it in person!  I quilted it for Stephanie!

Check out this line...


It was a line for my good friend, Victoria.  She was signing her NEW book!! 


She did such a great job.


And yes, I got my own signed copy and I can tell you that this book is just fabulous.  Victoria worked so hard on this and it really turned out wonderful.  Congrats, Victoria!!

And one more friend was spied at market....


PKM... Pam Kitty Morning!  She was manning the Lakehouse booth with Holly Holderman.  Pam was looking lovely as ever!  Good to see you!

Stay tuned for more tomorrow!

Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark

10 comments:

Betsy said...

Jackie, congratulations for having your quilt at Quilt market. It looks great!

Abby and Stephanie said...

I know it was exciting for you to see your pretty quilt design hanging in a booth at Market. Oh joy that you saw mine too. I didn't even go and I'm super excited. :o)

Jean said...

Your quilt looks gorgeous!

Nedra said...

It must have been so fun to see your own design given so much space at Houston! Congratulations! and wonderful quilt by Stephanie, plus love the photos of you with so many blog friends.

mascanlon said...

Looks like you are having a grand time! And your quilt looks terrific Jackie!

kitty said...

Love your pictures and congratulations on your Day for Night quilt! Its absolutely wonderful!

Jean(ie) said...

I love your quilt!!!!! Market looks like so much fun!

Kim said...

congratulations Jackie :0) all that hard work is paying off !
Lovely design and workmanship fantastic.

Happy Sewing and continued success!

PamKittyMorning said...

It was super to see you too!!!

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

Thanks Jackie for everything! I'm so happy you and Pam came through the line! Love the quilt you did!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...