Friday, October 26, 2012

A New Venture

Hello Everyone,

I am very excited to announce that I am part of a NEW design team for Fabri-Quilt!!

I will be using some of their newest fabrics to create wonderful projects like table runners, small quilts, large quilts, totes, placemats, mug rugs... you name it... we will be doing it on Fabri-Quilt's Blog.

You will alway see an intro post here on my blog followed by the tutorial on Fabri-Quilt's blog.


The members of the design ring include:



Can't wait to share all the goodness with you!!

Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark

9 comments:

Betsy said...

Congratulations Jackie. Well deserved.

antique quilter said...

congrats that so exciting, can't wait to see your new projects....
kathie

Michele said...

Very cool. Hopping right on over there to check it out.

Rosa said...

congratulations,that`s great!!

mascanlon said...

How fun! I will looked to seeing all the amazing things the team comes up with !

Kim said...

You are such a hard worker! I can't believe you have taken on yet another fantastic challenge. Of course I'm thrilled because I love everything you do :0).

Happy Sewing

Glenna @ Hollyhock Quilts said...

Fun, Jackie! I know you'll have some great stuff for them!

Cathi said...

Congratulations, Jackie! I can't wait to see your new projects!

Catherine said...

Congratulations!!! How super exciting is that???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...