Sunday, August 12, 2012

Are You In The Mood For A Swap??

Hello Everyone,

My friend Ellie at Love to Color My World is hosting a brand new swap!!  She was intrigued by all the  frenzy over the popular book series Shade of Grey and wanted to translate that into a swap!

Ellie just started blogging this year, but has been quilting for sometime.  If you haven't visited her blog, please do and consider signing up for the swap!



Sounds like it could be fun!  If you have never used grey fabrics and would like to give them a try, this could be the time!!


Here are some fabrics that I picked from my shop that cover the theme.  If you need some grey fabric to get you started just click here and here.  

If you are interested in signing up for the swap, please visit Ellie and leave her a comment to sign up!

Just click here to visit her and tell her I said hello!

Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

SIMPLESEW said...

Welcome to the Blog world... Nice swap, even though I am not participating this time, I will watch for future ones. Please stop by my blog and lets keep in touch.I am new too. FYI, if you turn off the robot you will get more comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...