Wednesday, April 4, 2012

It Is All About the Food... Isn't It??

Hello Everyone,

First dessert...


Can you believe it??? Chocolate Creme Twinkies!  Always have dessert first, right?  

I must admit, I do like to cook, when given the time.  But I love to go out equally as much!! One of the things that I do when I go out to eat and it drives my family crazy is to take photo of all the great looking food with my iPhone.

Last Thursday was date night with the hubs and we went to one of our favorite restaurants.


He ordered this Filet Mignon with a wild mushroom risotto, with a side of broccoli rabe.


I ordered the scallops with a vegetable risotto and a side of broccoli rabe.  

No room for dessert after this meal, it was delicious!!


Then on Sunday we went to Boston, one of our favorite cities and went to Five Napkin burger.  It is all Victoria's fault.  She took me there in NYC once and I just adored their burger.  But they are BIG 10 ounces, we shared one burger!


I order the Original 5 Napkin Burger... oh so good!!  I did share it with my hubby.  He got half.


Here it is cooked medium with ooooey gooey gruyere cheese and caramelized onions,  HEAVEN!!

I failed to take a photo of the fabulous sweet potato fries.  These were some of the best I have every had.

What can I say, we all have to eat and what is better than a good burger!  I had enough to fuel me to quilt for the rest of the weekend!


Until Next Time...


Share/Bookmark

10 comments:

My Life In Quilts said...

Are you sure we weren't separated at birth? I also like to take pictures of my entres and when my DH and I go out he always orders the steak, WITH RICE OR RISOTTO, and I always get the scallops! Too funny! I would love to try the 5 napkin burger too. But there is one difference. I always save room for desert!

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

How do you stay so thin??

"No fair, "said the one who is working hard to lose weight and would love to have a burger smothered in caramelized onions. =)

Linda G said...

I embarrassed my husband last year on vacation. We went to this beautiful restaurant in Branson and I was snapping pictures of the food, the decor...even the ceiling! He won't let me bring my camera to restaurants anymore. :(

Nedra said...

Oh yum! Even when looking at your pictures at 7am makes my mouth water!

Jenn at The Little Shop of Stitches said...

I have to admit that you caught my attention with your post title! ;)

Jean(ie) said...

See my post on Monday about the weekend in Oregon. I'm the same way! (oh, and I had scallops, too!).

That burger... that burger...foodgasm... just sayin'

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

I am so not hungry right now but that burger is making my mouth water!

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

I take all the blame HAPPILY! 5 Napkins has the best burgers in my hood.... yum. mmm, last night i made turkey burger baked in Puff pastry dough with Grueyere cheese.... I had a great left over lunch today! sign. how to top t hat for dinner tonight?

Venus de Hilo said...

OMG, those pics made me so hungry! I want to eat all of it, right now.

Janet said...

I take foodie photos when we eat out too so your certainly not alone. It sounds like you've been spoilt with good food lately.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...