Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Stuff

Hello Everyone,

 I have been so busy around here,  I don't know where to begin. This is a first for me!  I have been working hard on something very special and have been hinting around on Facebook and here as well.  But the BIG announcement will come tomorrow!!

Please make sure that you return then to see what the BIG News is, I and I mean BIG!!

Before you leave... go ahead and take the poll above, totally worth it and you will be entered to win one of 10 ~ $100 gift cards.

In the meantime, enjoy my little LeMoyne Star that I had talked about in a previous post!





Until Next Time...


Share/Bookmark

15 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

Gosh I'm on the edge of my seat to know the big reveal!!! Love your LeMoyne Stars. They scream "sunshine on a cloudy day..."

Josie McRazie said...

Oh, cliffhangers...

Lesley said...

Your star blocks are stunning!

Anya said...

I'm on pins and needles waiting for your surprise!

djbruno51 said...

I love the "new look" of the Lemoyne star which is a traditional pattern but with a contemporary look because of the fabric choice. Great!

Sally said...

This is not fair! I have no patience.

PamKittyMorning said...

DANG IT, I WANT TO KNOW!

Love the stars. Is this with no set in seams? I had seen one on flickr and drafted it out, love it. I see you've made several, I just made one. I'm lazy!

Jean(ie) said...

SO LOVING the color in those stars... I can't wait to hear your news! I'll have to go back and read the hints again...

Nifty Quilts said...

Wow! Those stars are inspired!!

Anonymous said...

THANKS JACKIE!
NEAT STARS !
HAVE A GREAT DAY!

msstitcher1214@yahoo.com

Sharon T said...

Love your stars!

Venus de Hilo said...

Love those bright, cheerful stars! Looking forward to your big news.

Mama Pea said...

Can't wait to hear your big news! Your stars are great!

Embroidery by Shirley said...

I'd love to win a gift card for the green works products as I am chemically sensitive. Gave myself pneumonia a few years ago by accidentally breathing in the cleaning chemicals I was using on the bathtub - don't want to go there again.

also LOVE your stars! I want to make some!

Cathi said...

I love your LeMoyne Stars -- they are one of my favourite blocks to piece and those ones are gorgeous!

I've been wanting to try the GreenWorks products for a while because my skin is so sensitive. Have to wear 2 pairs of rubber gloves when I'm working with the cleaning chemicals! And the fumes from them usually give me a headache.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...