Saturday, March 26, 2011

Randomness...

Hello Everyone,

Just a few little notes of randomness...


This is me... I sometimes wear many hats and love everyone. Here are some that I am currently wearing:

Mom
Wife
Quilter
Long Arm Quilter (find me here)
Online Quilt Shop Owner (find me here)
Designer (find me here)
Blogger (find me here, here, here and here)

All of which I love! Wait, I said that already. These are only some of the hats that I wear. I would love to know how many hats that some of you wear and which are your favorites?


Yes, there are NEW batiks in my shop and more being added almost everyday. But the best part is that they are ALL on sale for $7.50 per yard through April 1!! Now is your time to stock up! Just click here to start shopping.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Sunshine here, but cold. They say that it is Spring, but I am not sure that I believe it yet.


Until Next Time...

Share/Bookmark

11 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

Nice to see you Jackie! :o) I love that my hobby turned into a little business. So far, so FUN!

Julie Bagamary said...

Great photo of you. Nice batiks. I am blessed to have a local shop with great batiks also. My hats,whew, Mom, Nana, wife, Art Quilter, Quilted Gift business owner, Quilt teacher, Quilt blogger, Knitter, various other crafts...etc.

Nedra said...

Good picture of you Jackie! You sure do wear a lot of hats. I don't know how you do it all.

*karendianne. said...

Gosh what a great post. Fun. I don't think I wear too many hats at this point in my life. After years of MS and now no longer working I had to get some new hats. Quilter became my newest, shiniest hat. I'm still me tho. Friend, sister, daughter, dog trainer, parrot owner, cat slave and writer. My housekeeper hat is totally crooked and wont stay on no matter how often I try to fasten it.

Denise in PA said...

Fun post! Besides wife and mom (to adult kids and 1 fur kid), quilter has to be my most favorite hat! Cook, paralegal, and musician are my others (and I don't have time for any more hats right now!!)

Jessica said...

my favorite hats: quilter, mom, friend, blogger.
my daily hats: housekeeper, cook, personal assistant, receipt sorter, accountant, rememberer of important family information, you get the idea (the big "wife" hat).
love the new batiks.. just need to find a job now so i can start stashing more fabrics again..

Meg said...

That's a lot of hats, Jackie!

I wear, and love, my hats: wife, daughter, librarian, blogger, quilter!

Elzaan said...

Great post - lets you think a bit :)
My hats: wife, sister, daugter, accountant, importer, PA, friend, quilter, blogger, ... and the list does go on an on. I think there are too many hats I need to wear!!!
Lovely batiks!
Elzaan

Lisa said...

I think wearing many hats is part of being a woman these days, right? Mine are wife, mom, homeschool teacher, typist, landlord, volunteer, quilter, journaler and then of course, cook/launderer/chauffeur etc etc

Nifty Quilts said...

How nice to see your sweet, smiling face. Geesh! You do wear a lot of hats. And you seem to wear them all exceptionally well!

Barb said...

Wonderful picture...it is always nice to meet the face behind blogs...you have alot of hats....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...