Thursday, December 30, 2010

Celebrate With Me!!

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to celebrate the New Year in style!! To my faithful readers and customers, I am offering 25% off my ENTIRE site!!! Yes, everything!! There have been lots of new things added, Batiks, Australian Aboriginals, Kona Solids, Kaffe Fassett, Philip Jacobs, Feedsacks, Amy Butler, and Art Gallery... just to name a few!



So just click HERE to start shopping, but be sure to do so before midnight 1/2/11 as the sale will be over. Don't forget to use the cod yearend25 to receive your discount!

Happy Shopping and Happy New Year!

Until Next Time...


Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Sacha said...

Je te souhaite une bonne et très heureuse nouvelle année , que 2011 concrétise tes voeux les plus chers
A++++Sacha

Tine said...

Oh wow Jackie! Just in time for me to buy a little fabric before I go on my self-imposed fabric diet in 2011 ;)

*Staci* said...

Oh how wonderful. I hope the bundle I want is still available when I get home and can hop onto your store. Thank you. :)

krisgray said...

Just purchased my second cut of Fassett - rajah red - ever! Saw this at Spring Mkt and have been trying to find it ever since. Stopped at Hancock's of Paducah while holiday traveling but they were out of the red, did get the brown, though. I'm going to make myself a new bag at retreat next month and give some to a friend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...