Saturday, May 1, 2010

Celebrate May Day!!

Hello Everyone,

Happy May!! Please help me to celebrate spring!



Canton Village Quilt Works is having a 3 day sale to welcome in May!! Beginning on Saturday, May 1 and wrapping up on Monday, May 3, you will receive $5 off your total if your order is a minimum of $50. Use the code fifty5. If your order is a minimum of $100 you will receive $15 off the total. Use the code 100fifteen.
**And for every order that is placed you will be entered into a drawing for a fat quarter bundle of 8 different Essex Cotton/Linen blends, pictured below!**



Just click here to go to the shop!! Remember for every order placed, your name gets entered one time for the fat quarter bundle! Good luck in the drawing!

Until Next Time...


Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

Happy May. Did you know May Day is Lei Day in Hawaii? :o) Beautiful essex colors.

Dandelion Quilts said...

Happy May Day...I've always been fond of May Day because it is my birthday. We use to make May Baskets full of treats to take into school on my birthday. Fun.

Thimbleanna said...

Happy May Day Jackie! I hope you have a wonderful sale!

Sandra Henderson said...

Thank you for reminding me that it's May Day! YEAH!!! I was lucky enough to be born in May also! I've always had a homemade pound cake, fresh strawberries since they are in season and homemade ice cream! :) I love May!
Now, I think I'll celebrate by shopping your lovely sale!... thank you! :)

Diane J. Evans said...

Wouldn't that Maypole picture make a great quilt??!!

Diane

Browndirtcottage said...

WOO HOO....color and fun and ALL things wonderful exploding over here!! I got soooo behind with you, but now I'm caught up and I will go away now feeling VERY inadequate...HA!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...