Friday, February 1, 2008

A Nice Surprise and More!

The weather man was calling for freezing weather later on in the day. Just a side note that the "bad weather" did not start until around 10:30. So it was definitely a good day to stay inside.

Anyway, I did work and quilted another customer's quilt today. It is beautiful. I love the colors pink and green. You can see it here on my website. I also added some other pictures of some other quilts done this week. They are also on my site.


I did receive a surprise from Paula. Here is a picture of th
e goodies that were delivered by the mail woman. Thanks Paula!! Visit her here.Later on, we made these. It was a good day to do this as it pretty much rained all day. Good day for sewing, cuddling up with a good book, and making cookies.The night ended with our new family ritual of watching Hawaii Five-O. My husband and I remember watching Hawaii Five-O, as my kids would say..."back in the day". Now we are all enjoying the series. We are now on Season 3 of the DVD sets. That is all that is out. There are 12 Seasons. We have a lot more to go!! If you remember them, they are fun to watch, again.

Have a great night!!

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Hawaii Five-o. Gosh, haven't thought of that in years! Those cookies look yummy -- hooray for snow days!

Sweet P said...

I haven't watched Hawaii Five-O in years. I didn't even know it was on DVD.

Your cookies look yummy! I'll be over soon.

Anonymous said...

Yum, yum! Those cookies look so good. And there is nothing better than surprises in the mail!

CONNIE W said...

I remember Hawaii Five-O well. The cookies look oh-so-yummy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...