Sunday, January 6, 2008

Antique Finds Today!!

Well, today I spent the day running errands and grocery shopping. We also de-christmased our household. Alas, the holidays are truly over. But I was done with everything fairly early and decided to go to 2 local antique shops. They are quite large and have loads of antique vendor booths. I just wanted to poke around not really knowing what I might find. I did see some old quilts but they were more than I was willing to spend at this time. But, I did have fun and found some vintage and some not so vintage buttons!!Aren't they cool!! I love them and I think they will make nice additions to some projects. Maybe I can make a tote or 2, embellish a quilt. I especially like the green ones that look like crystals. But if anyone has any specific projects that you think these particular buttons would look good on please post a comment and let me know.

Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Kairle Oaks said...

I bought some vintage buttons at the thrift shop last week. The funniest thing is that I paid $.50 for the card of four buttons and the original price that was printed on the card was only $.29. lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...