Monday, November 5, 2007

No Quilting Tonight....only thoughts of Quilting!

Tonight we had a pizza party for my daughter's fall softball team. I am one of the coaches and we had a blast. The girls had a terrific season finishing 1st with a 10 - 2 record and then went onto win the tournament. So we ate lots of pizza, handed out a trophy and medal to each girl and spoke about them. They are a great group of girls and I love coaching them. Most of them will be on my team in the spring!! Maybe someday a few of them may quilt...who knows.

Anyway, I did not get any quilting done of my own today. I did work on a customer's quilt, it is a custom job and looks gorgeous. When it is done I will post a picture of it...I love this quilt. Tomorrow night, I hope to sew a little and then on Wednesday off to my quilting retreat!! I am packed and ready to go...

Until then,

Jackie



Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...